Did you know:
- 1 in 4 college students report surviving rape or attempted rape at some point in their lifetime.
- 5% of women on college campuses experience rape or attempted rape.
- 673,000 women currently attend college in the U.S have experienced rape at some point in their lifetime.
- There is an average of 293,066 victims (age 12 or older) of rape and sexual assault each year.
- Every 107 seconds another American is sexually assaulted.
Soft Spoken Words
Help fight against the rape culture in this country…in our schools!
Samantha leaves home for the first time and attends Harrington University. She meets a girl name Erica and the girls develop a friendship that cannot be broken. It was only after the girls went on a date with the guys that their friendship changed. Sam tries to understand what’s wrong with Erica, but Erica wants to be left alone. After a tragedy struck the school, Samantha discovers her voice and the secrets Erica never told.
Make sure to purchase your copy today to learn about what happened at Harrington University!!!!
If you prefer to read online, that’s fine. You can get your copy in Kindle. If you prefer to read a hard copy, you can purchase your book in paperback.
- “Tell Chelsea, I really enjoyed the book. She’s very talented. I am looking forward to the next book”. -Carolyn F.
- “The twist at the end, I was not expecting it. It was a really good book”. -Cortney B.
- “Good job Chelsea!” -Trakeya.
- “This is a must read for young ladies and parents. This is an issue most universities do not speak on and it remains unspoken. The book is about love, respect, honor, friendship, rape, sex trafficking and deception. It is riveting topics that can create depression and suicide if a voice isn’t heard. Thank you Chelsea! Thank you for adding to the awareness!” -Pamela W.
- “A riveting story of friendship, love, and topics that get left in dark closets. Thank you Chelsea! Thank you for adding to the awareness of these heart-wrenching subjects! Fiction or not, they are real-life experiences. I am still shaking with emotion!” – Terree.
If These Walls Had Eyes: Life Story of Aubrey Johnson
Aubrey and her family faced a tragedy during the peak of her sophomore year in high school. Her father, Mark was taken away from her family. Her mother turned to alcohol to cope with the pain.This started to turn downhill for Aubrey and her family.
When things were finally coming together in her life, she fell in love with a man she would soon hate. After getting through what seemed to be a never ending drama, Aubrey gets accepted into college. She accepts that something’s in life are out of her control, and in order to forgive someone, you have to let them go.
This book will help you to:
- Increase your knowledge about drunk driving and the impact it can have on someone’s family.
- Help you to identify when a loved one may need to seek help.
- Learn how to forgive those who have caused you pain.
Check out the Sneak Peak of book 2!
Click here to purchase your copy here
Dust Yourself off Huntie, You’re Beautiful: 25 Self Empowering Affirmations
Women were created from a mans rib. As a woman, you are destined for greatness. You were not put here just to procreate. God crafted a very special plan for your life. Too often we mute our voices and deal with unnecessary bull within our lives. Today is the day you shake all of those negative thoughts, and put on your crown. Today is the day you hold your head high and walk like the queen you are! This book was written to inspire you to become that fearless, confidant woman I know you to be! There are 25 self empowering affirmations within this book and it is shared with giving multiple life lessons for how they can help shift your mind. If you’re ready to challenge your current self to your future self, I dare you to pull out your colorful markers and notecards, and lets get to creating your wall full of inspiration!
Remember, this life is yours to create. So why not create the best damn life there is.
Check out the Sneak Peak of Book