Happy Monday everyone!!!!!!
I have something awesome to share with you this morning 🙂
I am excited to share with you all that I have been nominated for VERATILE BLOGGER AWARD!!!!!!!!!! I am very excited and I would like to give a huge thanks to Mitie Yvette for not the nomination.
****If you have not done so, I recommend that you visit her blog. She talks a lot about fashion and beauty. And she has some great Avon products (https://beautynbling.wordpress.com/).
I am excited for 3 reasons:
- This nomination means my hard work is paying off.
- I am connecting with other bloggers, which is awesome!
- I never gave up. No matter how many views or comments I had or did not have, I never threw in the towel.
Here are the rules of The Versatile Blogger Award:
1.) You have to thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog (Just a way of simply spreading the love)
2.)Nominate at least 15 bloggers of your choice.
3.) Link the nominees and inform them about their nomination (Just a way to simply pass the love along)
4.) Share 7 truthful facts about yourself.
Here are the Seven Fabulous Facts About Me:
- I am a writer and author.
- I am in the process of becoming a certified Life Coach.
- I am terrified of spiders (don’t judge me lol).
- I strongly dislike surprises (I have really bad anxiety and a strong urge to want to know everything).
- My dream/goal is to travel the world.
- I see the good in everyone and I do mean everyone.
- I love people watching/cultural watching (you can learn a lot about people if you just pay attention. And I promise, it’s not creepy).
- Mara Prose
- Alexis Chateau
- Jasmine French
- Chloe Kay
- Jennifer Jones
- simple Ula
I am very grateful and excited to be nominated for this award!!
Make sure to follow my blog for amazing posts 🙂
Like. Comment. Share